THE IMPORTANT STUFF
When do we leave?
We leave SUNDAY, AUGUST 6 at 1:30pm.
Check-in is at 12:30pm in the Youth Room.
Follow the signs to get to the right spot for check-in.
Please have your Medications out of your bag and ready to check in.
When do we get back?
Our arrival will be on FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 at roughly 2pm.
Students will call home when we are roughly an hour out from Clovis Hills.
What do we bring?
PACK LIGHT – It’s only a week!
- Medical Consent Form and Waiver of Liability Agreement
- Sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping pad (you’ll be sleeping on the roof)
- Grubby clothes, warm clothes, swimsuit. (LADIES – 1 PIECES ONLY!)
- Water Shoes/sandals – Bring shoes that can get wet and will stay attached to your foot in the water – i.e. Tevas
- Toiletries – sun screen, bug repellent, lip balm, toothbrush, soap, shampoo
- Towel, sunglasses, camera, flashlight
- Bible, notebook, pen
- $$$ for Capt. Fun’s goodies and camp T-shirt
- Personal ski equipment (not necessary, but allowed)
- Personal re-fillable water bottles
- Excitement/anticipation for an incredible week!
What NOT to Bring?
- CELL PHONES (Will be checked in with Pastor Derrick upon arrival #NoHashtags)
- Hard soled shoes/good clothes
- iPod, cell phone, personal video games
- Heavy suitcases
- Anything electronic (blow dryers, coffee makers, etc.)